The best online casinos have great bonuses, a solid range of slots, and top security. But not all casinos are created equal: some have generous bonuses but lousy games. Others have good loyalty schemes but their licensing may be suspect. Before you sign up for a casino account, make sure you know what you want out of your gambling. If games are your primary concern, hunt out the best-stocked lobbies. If you are going to play a lot of games, a generous welcome bonus will be more for you. Let’s take a look at what makes up a good online casino in 2016, and how you can make the casinos work for you.
Here's our top 5 recommended casinos for great games and bonuses
|Rank||Casino||Bonus||Deposit Options||Devices||Sign up|
What To Look For In An Internet Slots Casino
Good casinos will keep players loyal by running ongoing promotions like reload bonuses, free spins, or grand prize draws
Casinos on the net vary in size, quality and usability. It’s always good to assess how good the casino is on a variety of points before you open an account:
- Variety Of Slots And Games: How well-stocked is the casino with games? If you’re a slots player, does it have a good range of 3D slots, classic slots and progressive jackpots? What’s the table game selection like? Does it boast European and American Roulette, and is the blackjack up to scratch? If you want to test out some Live Casino action, are there enough games that can be played against a human croupier?
- Download Vs Instant-Play: How easy is it to access games? Do you have to download a full suite of games, or can you just load up individual slots in your web browser? Your platform should dictate what casino you sign up for. If you want lots of easy slots to play on the move, a good mobile client is essential. And if you’re on the move a lot with a laptop or Mac, an instant-play casino working off HTML5 or Java will be for you.
- Good Security And Licenses: All top casinos in 2016 should have the proper licensing in place. Licenses are issued by respected gaming jurisdictions in places like Malta or Gibraltar. Licenses mean players are protected as software is audited and accurate payments are ensured.
- Fast Payouts Without Fees: It’s no good depositing and gambling on slots online if you end up forking out fees every time you cash out. Always check out the Cashier before you open an account: if you’re incurring fees for every transaction, it might be time to look elsewhere.
- Great Promotions For All Wallets: When you play online slots you can make your gambling pay. All casinos offer welcome bonuses that are geared up for slots players to earn free cash. Not all casinos allow 100% of your slots play to contribute, so always check the eligibility before you start.
Good casinos will keep players loyal by running ongoing promotions like reload bonuses, free spins, or grand prize draws. The best slots sites may even have partnerships with slots developers so you can enjoy bonus spins on the latest games. If you’re into your internet slots, these are great promotions to hunt out.
Good VIP Schemes: Even low-stakes players can join a decent VIP programme. Loyalty schemes reward regular play with comp points which can be exchanged for cash. Loyalty programmes also give players the chance to get invites to sporting events and access to a dedicated VIP manager.
Discover The Best Casinos Online And Boost Your Bankroll
Hunting out a good casino takes more than just signing up for the first site you set eyes on
Hunting out a good casino takes more than just signing up for the first site you set eyes on. You want a good selection of games, the right slots for your betting level, and secure payments to ensure your money is safe. All casinos you play slots at should work well on your preferred operating system, and if you’re on the move have a seamless mobile option. Slots should load up easily in a web browser as well. Whatever casino you choose, it’s important to pick a site that’s right for you.