Six Titles, Countless Ways to Win
When players open the Monopoly Scratchcard Shop, they’ll be presented with a choice between six distinct cards, each of which offers a slightly different variant on this style of gameplay. None of these will be unfamiliar to anyone who has played a scratch-off ticket before: players reveal sections of each card, and if they uncover a winning combination, they’ll earn a prize. While users have the option of manually “scratching” each game, they can also immediately reveal the results if they prefer faster action.
Depending on how much you want to spend or which themes you enjoy most, you may prefer some of these games to others. Here’s a breakdown of the various options available:
- Take Your Chance (£0.20 Per Ticket):This is a simple variant in which there are five chance cards to scratch. If three of them share the same amount, you will win that prize, up to a maximum of £200.
- Lucky Tokens (£0.40):Gamblers scratch off a large area that reveals eight symbols, each of which are based on the tokens that represent players during the board game. Hit three of the same symbol, and you win the associated prize, which can be as much as £16.
- Hotels & Houses (£0.50):First, a small area reveals the reward you’re playing for (up to £50), and whether you’ll need hotels or houses in order to claim that amount. Then, it becomes time to examine the three-by-three grid on the right side of the ticket. Should you make three-in-a-row of the proper symbol, the stated amount is won.
- Cash Stacks (£1):The first of the games to offer some truly large payouts, this is another simple option where players must open eight areas, hoping to match three of the same amount. If that’s done, you’ll win that amount, up to a maximum of £800.
- Money Train (£2): Hop on the Short Line and scratch off the four trains in the hopes of matching three identical prizes. If you do so, you’ll win that payout, which can be as much as £1,600.
- Monopoly Supermatch (£5): The most complex option by far, each ticket features three different sections that can score wins. One is a color matching game, while another has you matching token symbols, and the final one simply lists a number of payouts, with three of a kind earning a prize. Players can earn up to £30,000 in total across this title.
Each of these tickets is designed in the classic Monopoly style, featuring characters, colors and fonts that will be familiar to any fan of the series. In addition, we were very impressed with the return to player offered on each of these options. While they vary slightly, all six offer at least 93% RTP, which puts them far ahead of the average for these types of specialty games.
Fun from Boardwalk to Park Place
While these kinds of instant win titles aren’t typically attractive to serious gamblers, there’s a chance that this could be an exception to that rule. For players who are familiar and fond of the board game this is based on, Monopoly Scratchcard Shop could prove to be a nostalgic trip down memory lane. It’s not something you’ll want to make your main source of online gaming, but it can be an interesting distraction, or a way to cool down after a long session of more mentally taxing games.
On the other hand, if you really enjoy playing scratch tickets, than this is one of the best options out there for you today. With fun themes, fair odds, and more variety than most games of this type, you’ll want to pass Go again and again in your search for a jackpot.