The design of Photo Safari is how we imagined it to be; a hot blue sky roams above the yellow abandoned lands with a huge rocky mountain in the distance. Thanks to the opaque reels, you can take in the beautiful surroundings whilst the reels are spinning.
Unlike the great outdoors, you will come across endangered animals regularly as they fall onto the paylines in every spin. A jungle themed soundtrack plays out when the reels are in motion and when a winning combination is formed with the animals, they smile and turn into a photograph. Bongo drums, camera film, camera, lion, elephant, giraffe, zebra and 10, J ,Q, K and A grace the reels of this slot machine.
Use the control panel to adjust your best and use the autoplay feature – if you want to sit back and enjoy the view.
Capture the Wins
Trigger a payline full of bongo drums and that 5,000 coin jackpot is yours. The bigger your stake, the more valuable this 5,000 coin jackpot will be to your bankroll.
The king of the wild – the lion will award the second highest payout of 1,000 coins when you match five of a kind. Elephants and giraffes offer 500 coins, the camera film offers 300 coins, with the zebra offering 250 coins.
Safari Slot Bonuses
Let’s start with the base game features:
- The Wild is represented by the bongo drums and will replace any other symbol found within the game (bar free spins and scatter) to help create wins.
- Scatter is the camera film, only 2 are required to get a multiplier cash prizes added to your bankroll.
There are bigger and better features to get your hands on, though:
- Three or more scatter symbols and you will activate the free spins feature. You will be awarded 15 free spins and the scatter turns into an extra wild for the duration of your free spins. Symbols will turn into negatives during this feature – quite hard to make out at first, but with continual playing, it soon becomes apparent what each negative is.
- To activate the bonus game, three or more camera symbols need to fall into view. The game screen will change to you looking through the lens of a camera. Choose targets to take photos of – but be careful, you only have three pictures to shoot. Every item you take a picture of will reveal a cash prize.
- Gamble – any win will allow you to go on for more money. If you choose to do so, you will be sat at a dealers table where the amount you win (or lose) will be judged on a single turn of a card. Correct colours award a 2x multiplier, while correct suits award a 4x multiplier.
Photo Safari isn’t the best online slot machine that you could be playing, but the graphics are quirky and the cash on offer is decent enough. The bonus games are hard to trigger in this medium variance slot machine, thankfully there were plenty of base game wins to keep us going.
When we managed to get our hands on free spins, we returned roughly 20x our stake – which isn’t a great deal for the amount of time it took to trigger it.