Welcome bonus: £300 Sign Up BonusFull bonus terms
Bingo Extra offers players extra treats all the way, starting with an excellent choice of bingo or slots welcome bonuses. There’s then extra weekly promotions like The Cashback Dash and Bingo Lotto Progressive, as well as VIP Bonuses, Daily Free Spins, Daily Bingo Cards, and Upgrade Bonuses. Bingo Players can also look forward to entering exciting bingo rooms like Bingo Extra, The Diner, The Penny Arcade and Drive In.
Meanwhile, Slots Players can enjoy fun themed slots from the likes of Netent, Microgaming, Play’n Go, Bally, Eyecon, Barcrest, WMS, and SG Interactive. Players can also play a select number of table games like Blackjack, Super Wheel, Hold’em and Jackpot Poker, as well as Scratchcards and Arcade Games.
Many bingo games, slots and other games can be enjoyed on desktop and mobile, whilst live chat customer support is available 24/7.
Bingo Extra is owned and operated by Daub Alderney Limited, and is licensed in Alderney and the United Kingdom.
A Little Bit Extra
Bingo Extra firstly gives new players that bit of extra choice, and on making their first deposit they can choose between either a 400% Bingo Bonus worth up to £200, or a 100% Slots Bonus worth up to £50. The extras keep on coming though, with a second deposit 100% Bingo Bonus of up to £50, and a third deposit 150% Bingo Bonus of up to £50. Bingo Bonuses + Deposits need wagering 4x prior to withdrawal, whilst Slots Bonuses + Deposits need wagering 25x.
Bingo £200, Slots £50
Bingo 400%, Slots 100%
4x - 25x
There are also lots of extra weekly promotions to look forward to. Bingo Lotto Progressive is extremely exciting and, if your 4 lucky numbers are the first 4 numbers to be called out in any qualifying bingo game, you will 80% of a progressive jackpot worth a minimum of £5,000. Your fellow players will love you too, as they’ll share the other 20% of the pot. Players can also enjoy 5% to 25% cashback (depending how much you’ve wagered) from Monday to Thursday in the Cashback Dash – which means you should always have something in the bank for the weekend. Meanwhile, other promotions include The Weekly Shop, Wednesday’s Win Win, No Limits Bingo, The Playground, The Jukebox, Extra Surprise, and The £10K Slider.
The Extra Club
The extras at Extra Bingo don’t stop there though, and every 50P you wager on Bingo will earn you 1 Loyalty Point, whilst every £1 you wager on slots will earn you 1 Loyalty Point. 1,000 Loyalty Points will earn you a £1 Bonus but, more importantly, your points will also help you climb the VIP Ladder. Everyone starts as a Newbie but, play here regularly, and you should soon be moving up the ladder to Bronze, Silver, Gold, Ruby and Emerald Statuses. The extras you get once you’ve achieved these statuses are well worth having, and include: 25% to 50% Re-Deposit Bonuses, 1 to 4 Daily Free Spins, 1 to 4 Daily Free Bingo Cards, £2 to £50 Upgrade Bonuses, and Birthday Bonuses.
Slots Worth Extra Wagers
There are some great slots at Bingo Extra, just as you’d expect when they offer games from the likes of Bally, Netent, Microgaming, Play’n Go, Eyecon, Barcrest, WMS, and SG Interactive.
Rainbow Riches Pick ‘n’ Mix by Barcrest is an exciting Leprechaun themed slot in which you can pick and mix 5 different features as you see fit. Choose from Free pins, The Pot Of Gold, Road To Riches, The Magic Toadstool and Cash Crops.
Or how about Monopoly Once Around Deluxe by WMS. There are Mr Monopoly Wilds, Community Chest and Chance Bonuses to be enjoyed in the base game, whilst you can also enjoy Side Betting in which you get to build house and hotels on nearby properties. However, nothing beats the Once Around Deluxe Bonus.
Alternatively, why not chill out in The Groovy Sixties by Netent, a slot that embraces the Hippy Culture of Lava Lamps and floral-patterned VW Beatles. There’s even Wild 60s that can help create more wins over 40 paylines, whilst Hippy Chick Scatters can win you 2x your bet and 5 free spins.
There are no specific extra mobile bonuses, but type bingoextra.com into your mobile browser and you’ll soon be enjoying everything you love about Bingo Extra anytime and anywhere you want to. Bingo Extra is also compatible with all the leading mobile brands such as Android, Apple, Blackberry, Kindle and Windows.
Support That Goes The Extra Mile
Bingo Extra also understands that players expect a Customer Support Team to go the extra mile if there are any issues that need resolving. That’s why the Bingo Extra Customer Support Team is on hand 24/7 via live chat. Alternatively, you can email them or use the free-phone number. There’s even a handy FAQ Section.
Looking For That Little Bit Extra?
If you’ve been looking for an online bingo and casino platform that goes the extra mile – then you’ve just found it in Bingo Extra. There’s a choice of welcome bingo and slots bonuses, regular bonuses and cashback, and VIP bonuses, daily free spins and daily bingo cards.