The Best and Latest Casino Bonuses in September 2022
One of the best parts about joining a casino is the bonuses. These bonuses are essentially free games that you can play at the casino without putting your money on the line. Even better, the money you do win can be converted into real cash.
That’s why we’ve made this guide: to show you the best online casino bonuses available online, different types of bonuses and how they work.
That way, when you sign up to start playing, you can reap the benefits right away. We’ll show you which bonuses to get, how to claim them, and terms and conditions you’ll need to know.
Top Online Casino Bonuses
These are some of our favorite online casino bonuses. We like these bonuses, because they give you a lot of free cash, they have low wagering requirements, and they give you a lot to play with.
- Generous welcome bonus package
- Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals
- Free no deposit sign-up bonus
- Huge welcome bonus with low WR
- Accepts cryptocurrency
- Simple navigation
We also like these bonuses, because they’re given by trustworthy casinos that are licensed and regulated. They also use secure SSL encryption, which means that your data is safe. (1)
SSL certificates are a small data files that cryptographically establish an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browser remain private.Jeffrey Vocell, What is SSL
Why Claim Bonuses from MrGamez Recommendations
Seeing as there are so many bonuses out there that you can claim, you might wonder what makes MrGamez’s recommendations different. For one, our recommendations come from vetted experts who have more than 20 years in the online gambling industry.
However, there are also a number of other reasons you should claim a bonus from us:
- We only recommend vetted online casino sites that are trustworthy
- Our bonuses are generous
- Our bonuses have low wagering requirements
These are typically the three main areas that you want to look at when claiming a bonus, and that’s what we have our team look at. As such, any bonus you see on our recommended list is one that gives you plenty of free gameplay, can be fulfilled easily, and is from a safe casino site.
Understanding Casino Bonuses
What are casino bonuses? Casino bonuses are rewards you receive from the online casino, usually for signing up with the site. These bonuses usually give you free money, but they can also give you free gameplay.
For instance, some online casinos that mainly deal with slots will give you a bonus like free spins. For poker-heavy online casinos, they might give you free chips that you can use for your hands.
Either way, it’s free money given by the casino in some shape or form. You can then use this money to win money that you can actually keep.
How to Claim Casino Bonuses
Since it’s free money, you might think that claiming casino bonuses can be pretty hard. It’s actually the opposite! Claiming casino bonuses is one of the easiest things you can do. To claim a bonus, follow these steps:
Choose a casino that you want to play at and browse their bonuses (you can also look at our list above)
Fill in your personal information, payment info, and other requested details
Type in the code for your casino bonus
It’s really that simple. The process takes only a couple minutes, with the registration being the longest part. At the end of the day, once you know the bonus code, all you need to do is enter it, and you can start playing!
Types of Casino Bonuses
Most online casinos will offer a wide variety of bonuses for you to choose from. Some of these are more lucrative than others, but at the end of the day, each bonus gives you access to the casino without you having to spend money.
Welcome bonuses are the cash bonuses you receive whenever you sign up with a new casino
- Can be free cash, spins, no deposit, or deposit match
- Bonus amount can be pretty generous
Deposit bonuses give you a percentage match for however much you deposit into a casino
- Always get a little extra cash every time you deposit
- Can be recurring, unlike a welcome bonus
No Deposit Bonus
No deposit bonuses are usually applied to welcome bonuses, and are free cash given to a player when they sign up
- No deposit required
- Great way to try out new games at no extra cost
Free spins are spins that you can use at an online casino with no extra charge applied
- Great for online slots
- Can give you more spins than free cash
The casino will give you a set amount of cash if you make a deposit up to a certain amount
- Deposits aren’t too large
- Can be used on any casino game
Free chip is like free spins, but you receive chips that you can use to play your favorite casino games
- Great for table games like Jacks or Better
- Great for trying out a casino’s live poker room
Match bonuses are like deposit bonuses, but the match amount is usually 100% of what you deposit
- Usually receive 2X what you deposit, up to a certain deposit amount
- Easy way to receive extra cash
This is also like a deposit bonus, but this is only available when you want to add more money into your account
- A recurring bonus that gives you free cash everytime you deposit
- Easy way to extra cash for your casino games
Loyalty programs give VIP rewards to your account the more you play at a casino
- Exclusive prizes like merchandise, cash, and private events
- Gives you extra benefits just for playing
High Roller Bonus
High roller bonuses are bonuses that give exclusive amounts to players that deposit large sums of money
- Exclusive benefits for high rollers
- Receive thousands in deposit bonus cash
As you can see, there are plenty of bonuses that can fit any game type you want. The most common one is the match bonus. This can come in the form of a deposit bonus or a reload bonus.
Mobile Casino Bonuses
Some casino sites also offer mobile casino bonuses which are exclusive bonuses that you receive when you sign up with a casino’s mobile site.
It’s also important to note that mobile casino bonuses sometimes depend on whether or not the casino is using an app or a mobile browser.
App stores can be pretty strict, with players like Google only just now allowing the advertisement of real money casino apps. (2)
On March 1st, smartphone owners rejoiced when Google Play store allowed betting and gambling apps to appear in its Play Store in 14 countries, including the US. Google Play decided to lift the ban on real-money online gambling apps and fantasy sports apps.AndroidHeadlines.com
As such, mobile casino bonuses can be pretty rare at times since mobile browser casino sites are just a copy of the desktop version.
Either way, casinos are more than happy to give you a little extra cash for depositing on their site.
How Are Casino Bonuses Calculated
Casino bonuses are calculated in a variety of ways. However, it largely depends on what type of bonus you get. We’re going to cover the most general way to calculate casino bonuses: by looking at the match amount.
First, you’ll need to examine how much your casino will match you. With deposit and match bonuses, it could be a 60% match. This means that, for every $1 you deposit, you’ll receive sixty-percent of that dollar–or $0.60.
The next piece you need to look at is the limit. Every deposit bonus has a limit. The limits might look like this: 60% match up to $500. This means that you can receive $500 in total deposit bonuses before you stop receiving free cash.
From here, you can calculate how much you’ll receive in your casino bonus and how much you need to put down in order to get that amount.
How Wagering Requirements Work
Unfortunately, bonuses don’t mean quick cash. You have to earn it. Most online casinos will have a wagering requirement attached to their bonuses that they give out. Wagering requirements are the requirements you need to fulfill before you can receive any winnings from your bonus.
Most wagering requirements just ask you to wager the winnings amount a certain number of times. This is called the playthrough For example, if a casino has a 12X playthrough requirement, then you’ll need to wager 12X whatever the bonus/winnings are in order to move forward.
Say you receive $100 from your no deposit bonus and it has a 12X playthrough requirement. Then, you’ll need to wager $1,200 before you can withdraw any winnings made from your bonus.
Now, it sounds like you won’t make any money right? Wrong. For one, you’ll still have money won from the bonus. Secondly, the wagered money can also win at the casino, meaning you don’t need to wager $1,200 of your money.
Sometimes, you’ll win enough that you can use winnings to fulfill the wagering requirements. Therefore, even if a playthrough requirement seems daunting, most times it’s pretty easy to get through.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
Bonuses will also have other terms and conditions. However, these aren’t as strict and are typically used to ensure that players don’t try to put their entire bonus on red at the roulette table.
- At an online casino, you’ll find that the two most common terms and conditions are the wagering cap and the game selection. Some bonuses might limit the amount you can wager on games.
- For example, you might only be able to wager $1 per spin on slots off a $100 no deposit bonus. While this may seem counterproductive, it’s so that you are forced to explore the casino rather than use all your money on a single game.
- Some bonuses also limit what games you can play. This is pretty obvious since you can’t use free spins on Jacks or Better.
- Bonus terms and conditions aren’t used to control you. Rather, they’re implemented to ensure that you can use the bonus to explore the casino, while also winning some money in the process.
Casino Bonuses FAQs
What type of online casino bonus is the best?
Typically, most players go for the deposit bonus since it gives you extra money whenever you deposit into your account.
What casino bonus is the best for new players?
The casino bonus that is the best for new players is a no deposit bonus since you don’t need to put any money down to receive the free cash.
Are casino bonuses worth it?
Casino bonuses are definitely worth it since they give you a way to play at a real money casino without spending your own cash.
How do I get a free online casino bonus?
To get a no deposit bonus, you’ll need to sign up with a respectable online casino and use your no deposit bonus code.
What casino games can I use my bonus on?
Depending on the bonus, you can usually play table games, slots, and live poker.
Are bonuses available for mobile casinos?
Yes, some top online casinos even have exclusive bonuses that can only be accessed through their mobile site.
- Vocell, J. (2021, January 22). A beginner’s guide to SSL: What it is & why it makes your website more secure. HubSpot Blog. Retrieved February 1, 2022, from https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/what-is-ssl
- Khristopher, Y., & Diaz, J. (2021, August 17). Why the google play store in the US finally caved into real money gambling apps. Android Headlines. Retrieved February 1, 2022, from https://www.androidheadlines.com/2021/08/why-google-play-store-caved-into-real-money-gambling-apps.html