Traditional casino games are often associated with the rich and famous, but the online gambling industry has opened up the erstwhile exclusive activity to people from all over the world. Whether you want to play for fun or for real money, you can find out everything you need to know about casino games online in this casino games guide which covers all of the classics, from roulette to blackjack and baccarat, as well as poker.
[Casino Games Table]
History Of Casino Games
Gambling in some form or other has been prevalent in almost every society in history, from the classical period through the middle ages and into the modern era. When you think of a casino, however, your mind will no doubt conjure up the bright lights of Las Vegas or the sophistication of Monte Carlo. While it is common to find licensed casinos in cities across the world, players can also partake in gambling activity by playing casino games online. Naturally, this makes the form of entertainment more accessible than ever, and here are some of the best online casino websites for free casino games and real money gambling:
[Casino Games Table]
Popular Casino Games
If there’s one thing that you will notice when browsing the casino games list at an online gambling establishment, it is that there is usually no shortage of choice. That said, the games tend to fall into four main categories as you will see in our brief overview of casino games and how to play them, including casino games pictures to show you how to play. Roulette – roulette is without a doubt one of the most iconic gambling games from the classic casino and it is also available to play online in many different forms. Simply put, the idea is to wager your chips on the number, colour or type of number that a small ball falls onto as the wheel stops spinning. There are two main variants of the spinning wheel; the American double-zero roulette wheel which has 38 pockets in total and the French and European roulette wheels which have 37 pockets and just a single zero. Since the zero pocket is what makes the casino game’s house edge, American Roulette has an inferior return to player percentage than other variants with a casino advantage of 5.26% against the 2.7% edge of European Roulette and the 1.35% edge of French Roulette. Blackjack – also known as twenty-one, the objective of this card game is to beat the dealer by reaching the magic number of 21 or by drawing a higher score than the dealer who is obliged to stop adding to their pile once they reach 17. Anything over 21 for either the player or the dealer is a ‘bust’ and will cause the player to lost their wager.. The game is played with one or more decks of standard playing cards with players dealt two cards on each turn; non-face cards are worth their numerical value while face cards (Jack, Queen and King) are worth ten points. The Ace is the card have, however, since it can be worth one or eleven points; a hand with an ace is called a ‘soft’ hand as it allows the player to take an extra card with no risk of going over 21. Blackjack is a great game for beginners due to the relatively simple casino games rules involved. Moreover, the odds in a game of blackjack are relatively close to evens with a very slight house edge that depends on the number of decks that are in play. A single deck gives the casino a 0.17% advantage, two decks means a 0.46% advantage, four decks has a 0.60% sway and six decks means that the house theoretically wins 0.64% more often. Baccarat – known to be the favourite casino game of James Bond, baccarat is a game is believed to have been invented in 15th century Italy. There are three main variants of the card game – punto banco, chemin de fer and baccarat banque – but the main aim of of the gambling game is to win by successfully betting on the player’s or the banker’s hand. Once the wagers are down, two cards are dealt to the two players and the values are totalled with the hand that is closest to nine winning. A Third card can be drawn depending on the points tally of the player and the banker. While the game might appear similar to blackjack, baccarat is quite different – especially when it comes to scoring. Normal cards are played at their face value while the Ace is always worth one. Tens and royal cards are worth zero. Should the value of the cards exceed ten, then the second digit is counted as the score. For example: 7 and 8 will equal 15 to make a hand worth five points. In punto banco – the most popular form of baccarat – the house edge is generally 1.24% on the player bet and 1.06% on the banker bet. On the other hand, the tie bet can give a house edge up to 14.4%. Poker – often considered as a family of card games in its own rights, poker is one of the most common casino games in Las Vegas and online. With that in mind, it is common to find many different types of poker games available to play at an online gambling website, with virtual table games like Casino Hold ‘em, Pai Gow Poker, Oasis Poker and Caribbean Stud Poker as well as video pokers such as Dueces Wild, Jacks or Better and, Tens or Better. Regardless of which type of poker you want to play, the basic gameplay remains the same. The objective is to place wagers according to how good you think your hand is compared to those of your opponents; the hands can range from a pair of cards to a royal flush of sequential high valued cards from the same suit. The probability of a royal flush is about 0.000154% while the likelihood of getting a single pair is 49.9%.
All Other Games
Live Dealer Casino Games V Land Based Casino Games
There are many pros and cons when it comes to playing casino games online. Of course, the main benefit of spinning the roulette wheels or taking a draw on the blackjack tables online is that you can play in your own time, at your pace, and in your pyjamas if you really wanted to. As well as being a more all-round comfortable and laid-back experience, you will find that there is a great deal more variety when it comes to the types of games available, meaning that you can not only search for the games with the most exciting design and gameplay but also the casino games with the best odds. So, it’s a good thing that you have casino games review sites like mrgamez.com to help guide you on your venture into online gambling. Not only is there more choice when it comes to the games, but online gamblers can also seek out online gambling sites which offer the chance to play casino games with no deposit bonus rewards. And if you’re new to the whole thing, then there is always the option to play free casino games with no deposit at all, meaning that you can get a hang of the game without wasting any money. Of course, there are some disadvantages to online casino gameplay. Just like how casinos are laid out in such a way to encourage customers to bet, online casinos are sometimes marketed to online audiences in an aggressive way, offering highly attractive bonus rewards wit convoluted and ultimately unrealistic terms and conditions. Moreover, there is always the potential for a technical error to end a “lucky streak” and cause the loss of winnings. As such, it is always important to read up on our free casino game reviews to find out which online gambling sites are licensed, trustworthy, and reputable. You can also read some reviews of casino games online with casino games images to help you understand how to play. Plus, it probably doesn’t need to be said, but nothing quite beats the thrill and suspense of watching the roulette wheels spin in person. But then again, you can always play live casino games online once you have finished reading our casino games explained guide.
Special Feature And Links
Many traditional casino games have been played in the same way for decades and decades, even when they have been developed for online casinos. You can try out a casino games demo for free by checking out what top software companies like NetEnt, Microgaming and Evolution Gaming have to offer. Links to traditional casino games online: RouletteBlackJackBaccarat By their very nature, these types of free casino games go by the philosophy of “you get what you see”. That is to say there there aren’t any overly flashy special features or bonus gameplay elements to get in the way of the gambling action. That has changed a little bit with the onset of internet gaming, with some software companies like 1×2 Gaming offering newfangled versions of classic casino games online, so of which take unique side bets for extra chances to win. Link to special casino games online: Astro Roulette Chinese Roulette Multi-Wheel Roulette
Behind all casino games online there is a casino game strategy that can be employed by punters. These tip won’t necessarily guarantee that you win more often than not – after all, a casino game’s RTP (return to player) will be programmed into the software. But they can help to inform you on how much you should bet at certain points during the game. Here we have covered some of the more common strategies employed by players of popular casino games online. Double down – one of the simplest (and most popular) betting system for roulette is the double down strategy AKA a martingale strategy. This basically means that players double their bet after every bet on outcomes that are close to a probability of 50% e.g. red or black, odd or even. In theory, the first win will recover all previous losses with a profit equal to the first stake so it is a foolproof method. However, the strategy only works when the gambler has a very large bankroll to play with since the exponentially growing stakes will soon mean some very big bets are being placed. What’s more there is the added potential for this strategy to fail when the roulette wheel’s zero is taken into account. Cover zero in roulette – there are a number of ways that players of blackjack aim to cover the possibility of a zero turning up on the reels. This is often achieved through an “announce” or “call” bet such as a jeu zero in European roulette or a voisin du zero in French roulette. The first of these bets will place four chips or multiples of four chips on the board: one chip on the 0-3 split, one chip on the 12-15 split, one chip on the 32-35 split and a straight-up chip on number 26. The voisins du zero bet (neighbours of zero) splits nine chips or multiples of nine chips over the seventeen numbers that surround the number 0 on a French roulette wheel. Blackjack basic strategy – one of the more common techniques that blackjack players try to employ when playing the game is card counting, but this isn’t really possible in a virtual version of the casino games online. Instead, players can use what is known as “basic strategy”. This strategy essentially uses charts to advise when players should stand, hit, split, surrender or double (if possible).
- One of the most important pieces of advice you can get is to know your spending and loss limits. I’m well aware that the subject of money management is pretty dull, but there are several people who lose track of how much they’ve spent after they realise they’ve been feeding the slot machine money for the last couple of hours. Managing your bankroll means calculating how much you can afford to lose and how long you wish to play before you even begin your gaming session. Some critical advice is to refrain from gambling with the rent money. What’s equally important is having a healthy attitude about your losses. Before you start playing, know that you’re going to lose. In other words, keep track of your win-loss ratio. The house always has the edge, so it’s best to regard online casino gambling as an entertainment expense. In this way, your losses will be more tolerable, and your wins more thrilling. Knowing when to throw in the towel is also important. As the old adage goes; quit while you’re ahead.
- Another primary recommendation is that you learn your game and know it like the back of your hand, this is the only way to give yourself an advantage and improve your odds. You should also know your chances of winning, and understand the strategies and probabilities linked to the game you want to play. Remember, knowledge is power. Countless people think they have an edge over the House, but the odds will forever be against you. As aforementioned, while you may win in the short term, ultimately you will lose.
- To have the best chance at walking away from your desktop PC or laptop triumphantly, you should always play the games with the best odds. Playing online slots and Keno is a lot of fun, however, the fact is that Keno has the worst odds by far as the House retains 28%. The games with the best odds are Blackjack, Video Poker and Baccarat. Video Poker machines bear a close resemblance to slot machines – not to mention that they have better odds, payout percentages and they allow players to use strategy to increase their chances. If you’re good at Poker, this game should be a piece of cake!
- It’s time to debunk an infamous myth! Don’t bother adopting systems to help you win. They don’t actually work. Increasing you wager when on a winning streak and decreasing your stake when you’re losing is not some magical formula concocted by a genius mathematician. Think about this way; online casinos wouldn’t remain in business if these patterns and systems worked. No system can shift the odds in your favour, and there’s no point wasting your money trying.
- What do online casinos offer which land-based casinos don’t? A plethora of bonuses and promotions of course! Online casinos are cutthroat and will do anything to get you as a client. So why not take advantage of your situation and look for the biggest bonuses around to get your money’s worth. Be on the lookout for promotions that can award you with free plays on games, like free spins on slots, and other rewards like free tournament entries.
- If you have a lot of time and money to spend on gambling sites, you can consider yourself part of the elite group of high-rollers. If you’re going to play like one, may as well act like one too! Many casinos offer superb loyalty schemes and VIP programs which can make a huge difference to your bankroll. There are plenty of perks awarded to high-rollers which most average players don’t even come close to. Some examples of these benefits include, a personal account manager, cash back on losses and exclusive bonuses.
Casino Games: Final Thoughts
Casinos games online give punters the chance to experience the most traditional forms of gambling entertainment from the comfort of there own home – you will also find that many modern games are available to play on mobile devices too. Whether you want to play free casino games for fun or for the chance to win some real money, we would recommend having a closer look at the strategies and the odds involved – that way you can be sure that you have the best chance of beating the house edge! There is also a chance to find casino games with free spins and other bonuses by thoroughly researching the best online casino sites.
[Casino Games Table]