High roller bonuses, or VIP schemes, are an online casino’s way of rewarding regular big-money play. The more you play, the more points you’ll earn. And the more points you earn, the higher up the VIP ladder you can climb.
VIP, or Loyalty, schemes award high rollers and regular players with big-money bonuses, freebies, and exclusive offers. All you need to do is keep your game volume up in order to maintain your level. Let’s take a closer look at how high roller bonuses work for internet casino gamblers in 2019.
Best Online Casinos to Claim a High Roller Bonus
|Rank||Casino||Bonus||Deposit Options||Devices||Sign up|
How To Earn A Loyalty Bonus Online
Loyalty schemes reward players who rack up regular games on a casino site
Most online casinos offer some kind of loyalty scheme. Loyalty schemes reward players who rack up regular games on a casino site. Every time you play real-money slots or table games, you will earn ‘Player Points’ or ‘Loyalty Points’. The more points you earn, the higher up the VIP ladder you will go. Casinos differ on how points are earned, but a good example is rewarding 10 points for every $1 wagered on eligible games (see below).
Understanding Tiers: Usually, players start at the lowest VIP “tier”, and most sites will reward loyalty points straight from the off. Most new customers will start off at the bottom tier. Achieve a “milestone” and you’ll rise up to the next level. With each added level comes bigger and more exclusive bonuses.
Typical VIP bonus tiers:
Bronze: 0-10,000 points
Silver: 10,000-50,000 points
Gold: 50,000-100,000 points
Platinum: 100,000+ points
Maintaining Your VIP Status: A loyalty scheme may carry four or more tiers. Players can rise up the levels if they clear enough points during the month. However, it’s also possible to drop down levels if you don’t keep up the volume. In our example, a player who’s sitting on Silver level may need to clear 25,000 points to “maintain” their Silver level status at the end of the month.
Typical VIP Scheme Bonuses
Even at the lower tiers you can find juicy reload deals or faster withdrawal times
Loyalty schemes vary hugely from casino to casino. However, they tend to be generous wherever you go. Even at the lower tiers you can find juicy reload deals or faster withdrawal times. Here’s a list of some of the typical high roller bonuses you can find online:
- Bigger Deposit Bonuses: A deposit (or reload) bonus rewards anyone making a real-money deposit. VIPs tend to get better conditions during the month. Perhaps the maximum limits are higher, or the wagering requirements are lower (see below).
- Bonus Chips: By achieving certain tiers, you may be eligible for bonus chips. Bonus chips let you play for free on your favourite slots and games (depending upon eligibility). As with most bonuses, there is usually a wagering requirement attached (see below).
- Free Spins Bonuses: Free spins bonuses give players free games to enjoy on selected slots. There is usually a minimum stake required, but all winnings can be kept as long as you meet any wagering requirements.
- Faster Cashouts: Who wants to wait seven days to cash out their winnings? VIP loyalty players can usually enjoy quicker withdrawals than “normal” customers.
- Better Conversion Rates: Loyalty points are earned for every $5 or $10 gambled. But points can then be converted back into real cash at any point. Of course, the conversion rate for money won’t be as favourable as initially turning money into points. However, the higher up the loyalty ladder you go, the better the conversion rate. For example, where lower-tier gamblers may get a conversion rate of $1 per 100 points, higher tier players may get $1 for every 50 points they’ve accrued.
- Access To A Dedicated VIP Manager: VIP managers are dedicated assistants, on call 24 hours a day, who can help casino gamblers with any problems. Usually, players have a direct mobile number they can call and managers can assist with any software hitches, hold-ups in payment, or organising some specially-tailored bonuses.
- Invitations To Parties/Sporting Events: As well as a VIP manager and access to special bonuses, high rollers can enjoy invites to parties, holidays abroad, or free tickets to live sporting events.
Understanding Wagering Requirements And Eligible Games
Not all games will contribute towards your VIP bonuses
Before you race off to start a VIP journey, it’s important to understand what games earn what. Not all games will contribute towards your VIP bonuses, and there will usually be some kind of wagering (or “play-through”) requirement attached.
Wagering Requirements: Just as with a welcome bonus, VIP schemes tend to carry wagering requirements. These are stipulations on your exclusive bonuses in order to claim any free cash. Usually, VIP offers like free spins bonuses or reload bonuses will carry a wagering requirement of around 15-20x. That means any cash you win or load up will have to be played through 15-20 times before you can claim it.
Eligible Games: Before you head off playing roulette and 5-reel slots, be aware of the different game eligibility. Different games contribute different amounts toward the bonus scheme. For example, slots may contribute 100% towards your high roller bonuses while roulette and blackjack contribute just 20%. Also, most bonuses will have an expiry deadline – say, 30 days after triggering.
High Roller Bonuses Are A Great Way To Earn Free Cash
Even lower-stakes players can enjoy some VIP high roller action
If you are serious about lots of regular high-stakes games, a VIP promotion could be for you. The most important thing is to maintain your status. There’s nothing worse than working hard to achieve a VIP tier then drop down a level because you haven’t played through enough games the following month. With some sensible game selection and a healthy bankroll, even lower-stakes players can enjoy some VIP high roller action. Choose the best casino sites and start your loyalty scheme off the right way.