You are required to pack your best camera and head on a safari that could change your life – thanks to the big jackpot of 5,000 coins on offer in Play ‘n Go’s Photo Safari slot machine.Play for free
Unfortunately, this game is not available in your location
Why am I getting this message?
Get notified by email when this game is fixed
Photo Safari Slot Review
You are required to pack your best camera and head on a safari that could change your life – thanks to the big jackpot of 5,000 coins on offer in Play ‘n Go’s Photo Safari slot machine. As soon as we launched the slot game, we couldn’t help thinking about the biggest safari-themed slot game on offer – Mega Moolah from Microgaming, whilst both offer relatively the same theme, the design and features are worlds apart.
Photo Safari slot machine takes you to the heart of sub-Saharan Africa – this is where endangered wild animals roam free without a care in the world, but you are there to hunt, not the animals, but the hidden features and cash prizes.
Five reels and 20 paylines make up this slot game, allowing players of all budgets to play. Stake as little as 0.20 a spin or as much as 25.00 a spin – but the more paylines and stake you have in play, the bigger and better your potential return could be.
The design of Photo Safari is how we imagined it to be; a hot blue sky roams above the yellow abandoned lands with a huge rocky mountain in the distance. Thanks to the opaque reels, you can take in the beautiful surroundings whilst the reels are spinning.
Unlike the great outdoors, you will come across endangered animals regularly as they fall onto the paylines in every spin. A jungle themed soundtrack plays out when the reels are in motion and when a winning combination is formed with the animals, they smile and turn into a photograph. Bongo drums, camera film, camera, lion, elephant, giraffe, zebra and 10, J ,Q, K and A grace the reels of this slot machine.
Use the control panel to adjust your best and use the autoplay feature – if you want to sit back and enjoy the view.
Capture the Wins
Trigger a payline full of bongo drums and that 5,000 coin jackpot is yours. The bigger your stake, the more valuable this 5,000 coin jackpot will be to your bankroll.
The king of the wild – the lion will award the second highest payout of 1,000 coins when you match five of a kind. Elephants and giraffes offer 500 coins, the camera film offers 300 coins, with the zebra offering 250 coins.
Safari Slot Bonuses
Let’s start with the base game features:
- The Wild is represented by the bongo drums and will replace any other symbol found within the game (bar free spins and scatter) to help create wins.
- Scatter is the camera film, only 2 are required to get a multiplier cash prizes added to your bankroll.
There are bigger and better features to get your hands on, though:
- Three or more scatter symbols and you will activate the free spins feature. You will be awarded 15 free spins and the scatter turns into an extra wild for the duration of your free spins. Symbols will turn into negatives during this feature – quite hard to make out at first, but with continual playing, it soon becomes apparent what each negative is.
- To activate the bonus game, three or more camera symbols need to fall into view. The game screen will change to you looking through the lens of a camera. Choose targets to take photos of – but be careful, you only have three pictures to shoot. Every item you take a picture of will reveal a cash prize.
- Gamble – any win will allow you to go on for more money. If you choose to do so, you will be sat at a dealers table where the amount you win (or lose) will be judged on a single turn of a card. Correct colours award a 2x multiplier, while correct suits award a 4x multiplier.
Photo Safari isn’t the best online slot machine that you could be playing, but the graphics are quirky and the cash on offer is decent enough. The bonus games are hard to trigger in this medium variance slot machine, thankfully there were plenty of base game wins to keep us going.
When we managed to get our hands on free spins, we returned roughly 20x our stake – which isn’t a great deal for the amount of time it took to trigger it.